No matter what stage of the property development cycle you're at, we are here to help.
We have long-established relationships with most of the top 10 developers in the UK, they come to us via personal recommendation, and they trust us to provide the very best advice, right from the initial stages through to hand-over, and long after you have left the site. Maintaining your reputation is always at the forefront of what we do on a daily basis.
As part of the property development management services we provide for our Developer clients, from the point a development is contracted to Bellharbour, a comprehensive support service is provided to ensure that our working relationship stays strong and that we are meeting the client's expectations during the interim period. The following are offered as standard with flexibility to change or add items as instructed.
- A named client relationship manager is put in place to ensure that there is one point of contact for the client from the point of awarding the contract up to the handover of the development to operational management.
- The sales office will be provided with sales training by our team who will go through the service charge and ensure your colleagues are aware of what Bellarbour's ongoing role will be and what the residents can expect from their managing agent.
- The sales office will be provided with a full pack to include an introductory leaflet, a resident handbook, a flyer with an explanation of service charge which is specific to that development, and Developer branded.
- Regular catch-ups with the sales office – these can be either via telephone or a member of the team will visit the development by appointment.
- A streamlined handover process to operational management with extensive liaison with our business development team and other stakeholders in the process
- Post-handover, a timely health check with the client to ensure that we are meeting your expectations.
- Handover to resident management company control as soon as the communal land has been transferred and all Developer obligations have been satisfied (where applicable).
If you're looking for expert real estate development and management come and talk to us.